UMR Telephone Omnibus Survey
The UMR Telephone Omnibus Survey is a fortnightly survey of n=750 New Zealanders aged 18 years or older.
- The survey's track record for accuracy has been proven in real-world tests.
- Sophisticated quotas & weights ensure sample is as representative as possible.
- Each survey includes modules of questions for several different clients with the cost of demographic questions shared between clients. Purchase one question at a time or up to ten questions at once.
- Larger sample sizes for specific demographic groups can be achieved by including questions in consecutive omnibus surveys.
- Fortnightly schedule means that there will almost certainly be a survey at a time that meets your needs.
The UMR Telephone Omnibus Survey also offers clients a wealth of historical data.
- Many trendlines have been updated regularly since the late 1990's. Some go as far back as 1991.
- 750 surveys per fortnight makes around 18,000 surveys per annum - imagine the statistical insights which could be drawn from a database of that many people.