The annual Mood of the Nation report is a summary of a number of polls undertaken by UMR throughout 2015. Some of these polls have been tracked annually for up to 25 years.
- New Zealand's longest running and most consistently taken political poll (trends back to 1991)
- Inequality in New Zealand
- Performance ratings for a selection of government agencies
- Business and regional development issues
- New Zealander's use of social media
- Global views
- Confidence ratings for a selection of institutions, such as the news media, big business and unions
- Plus many others
The latest results are available by downloading the PDF on this page. Previous Mood of the Nation reports can be found here.