The fortnightly UMR Telephone Omnibus Survey is a leading source of information on the changing perspectives of New Zealand and New Zealanders. It's a cost effective way to reach a large sample of New Zealanders.
UMR is a full-service market research and evaluation company specialising in corporate reputation, issue management, policy, evaluation, social and rural research. It is the company of choice for leaders and decision-makers because we turn high quality research into hard-headed strategic advice.
Our specialist areas include:
- Corporate communications
- Issues management
- Stakeholder research
- Health & disability research
- Research amongst agriculture and allied industries
We offer both qualitative and quantitative research. Our qualitative research services include:
- Focus groups / mini-groups
- Depth interviews / dyads / triads
- Case studies
- Qualitative hall tests
- Creativity groups
- SAYit Rapid Reaction Qual Panels
Quantitative research services include:
- UMR Telephone Omnibus survey
- Standalone telephone surveys
- SAYit Online Omnibus survey, drawing from the SAYit online panel.
- Standalone online surveys
- Self-completion surveys
- SAYit Web Intelligence
Our team of expert researchers are seasoned professionals who combine extensive experience with a deep understanding of the public mindset.
UMR can help your organisation to understand the mood and behaviours of New Zealanders and your stakeholders, and to develop effective, evidence based strategies.