UMR Media Releases
We asked New Zealanders what the world will look like post-Covid-19
- New polling shows New Zealanders expect to see the environment take a back seat to economic recovery, little change in fortune for low-paid essential workers, and a long wait for tourism to return to pre-Covid 19 levels, writes Stephen Mills of UMR Research…Read More
Covid-19 appears to be having a positive impact on New Zealanders views of pastoral farmers
- Close to three-fifths (63%) of New Zealanders hold a positive view of sheep and beef farming this is a significant increase of 9% compared to just eight months ago. – read more
Opinion of Primary Industries – May 2020
- Results in this report are based upon questions asked in the UMR online omnibus survey, which is a nationally representative sample of 1,077 New Zealanders 18 years and over.
- The survey was conducted between 21st and 27th April 2020.
- The margin of error for a sample size of 1,077 for a 50% figure at the 95% confidence level is ± 3%. – read more