UMR Media Releases
Opinion of Primary Industries – Sept 2019 report.
- Results in this report are based upon questions asked in the UMR Research online omnibus survey, which is a nationally representative sample of 1,000 New Zealanders 18 years and over.
- The Survey was conducted between 1st to 5th August 2019. – read more
Views of Primary Industries – Sept 2019 media release
- New Zealanders much more likely to have a positive view of primary sector
- New Zealanders are almost five times as likely to hold a positive view of sheep & beef farming than a negative one.
- (54% positive compared to only 12% negative). – read more